Updated detached single family home in 55+ boutique community. Rarely on the market this home is stylish, bright and ready to move in. This winter home boasts 2 bedrooms plus den/office with a french door entry and built in murphy bed. Master suite has a walk-in and wall closet. The open floor plan has vaulted ceilings, great square footage and shares space with a dining area alcove. Windows across the entire back of the house, southern exposure, keeps it light and bright during the day. The kitchen is a WOW. White shaker cabinetry, extended storage, galley style is beautiful to look at and use. Separate laundry room, off the garage entry. IMPACT WINDOWS,IMPACT FRONT DOOR, NEW A/C NOVEMBER 2021, NEW FLAT ROOF OVER ENCLOSED PATIO 2021, SEPARATE A/C IN GARAGE....
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
1,860 sq. ft
Camino Woods 1
1,860 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Mstr Bdrm - Ground,Separate Shower
- Breakfast Area,Dining-Living,Formal
- Laundry Tub, Laundry-Inside
- Auto Garage Open,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Range - Electric,Refrigerator,Washer,Washer/Dryer Hookup,Water Heater - Elec
- Ceramic Tile
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Doors - Interior French Door, Windows - Storm Protection features
- Additional Interior Features
- Entry Lvl Lvng Area,Foyer,French Door,Laundry Tub,Pantry,Split Bedroom,Volume Ceiling,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. 2+ Spaces,Garage - Attached.
- Auto Sprinkler
- Tile, Concrete
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Auto Sprinkler,Covered Patio. < 1/4 Acre.
Terms Considered - Cash, Conventional
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price